It was real luxury being picked up by a plush double decker bus with movie and taken to Bangkok on the motorway after the transport and roads of Cambodia.
We stayed 3 nights in Bangkok. We had a really fun night out with Cheryl and Liz, the have gone to Chiang Mai now. It was sad to see them go, we enjoyed hanging out with them.
It was great to come back to a place we knew. We ending up staying in the same guesthouse as last time after finding no better alternative.
The night before we left for Ko Chang we realsied our ipod charger had been stolen on the trip to Bangkok. It was inside Tim's padlocked pack - you hear stories about how they can split the zips. Cheryl's had gone missing too...
It really annoying as it charges our camera too and we couldn't find a new one before we left.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Rita and Tim!
A big hello and all our love to you both as always!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessie and Marli xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Rita and Tim,
Are you back in Thailand because you like it? I would like to go there too. I don't remember when I was there because I was only one year old! Thanks for the movies and post cards,
love from Marli
Hi Rita and Tim,
Are you back in Thailand because you like it? I would like to go there too. I don't remember when I was there because I was only one year old! Thanks for the movies and post cards,
love from Marli
Hi Rita and Tim,
Are you back in Thailand because you like it? I would like to go there too. I don't remember when I was there because I was only one year old! Thanks for the movies and post cards,
love from Marli
Post a Comment